jOIN OUR tEAM
Build your Career... Be a part of our Community Based Business! We are a well established PT-owned, independent outpatient physical therapy practice with an integrated Wellness Clinic, with a 10 year history serving our community.
Our private practice is innovative in its provision of:
Outpatient physical therapy services
Integrated Wellness Services
Weight Loss Management
Group Wellness Consulting
How to Apply
Please download a copy of our employment application and follow the directions at the top of the application. Please e-mail completed application and your resume to email@example.com
Positions Open on Our Team
Front Desk Client Representative - Part Time
Stay Fit is looking for an ambitious front desk Client Representative. We are looking for two part-time candidates that are willing to work shifts that vary from closing (4pm-8:30pm), opening (6am-10am) and alternating Saturdays.
Front desk Client Representatives serve as first point-of-contact and are responsible for front desk and other administrative support duties.
Job Requirements include:
1.Provide customer service excellence to patients and clients in a fast-paced clinic.
2.Face-to-face and over the phone patient contact as it relates to scheduling requests, collecting patient balances and generating sales leads.
3.Capable of navigating multiple software platforms.
4. Manage heavy phone reception, scanning, faxing and other clerical duties.
5. Assess customer needs and inform customers about available services.
***Experience in a medical facility is preferred.***
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Sales driven and goal motivated
- Able to handle a high volume of calls
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Advanced problem- solving skills
- Strong follow up skills
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive pay, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.